This meal is THE favorite in my house. Hands down! I love it because it is so easy and simple to make, Devin loves it because it is just THAT delicious! We also sure do love spicy in this house!
– Ingredients –
- Spicy Chicken Sausage
- 2 Sliced Green Bell Peppers
- 3-4 Medium Sweet Onions
- 1 Can of Diced Tomatoes
– Instructions –
- Precook your sausage in a skillet. Cool, and slice into small pieces.
- Slice the bell peppers and onions into long skinny pieces.
- Place peppers, onions, and sausage into your slow cooker or Crock Pot.
- Dump the entire contents of the diced tomatoes (including juices!) into the slow cooker.
- Set your slow cooker to low. Serve in 4 – 6 hours.